The Secrets to Passing ICAN PE1 Exams (Part 1)
INTRODUCTION For the average Nigerian Accounting Graduate, the next part to career advancement is the ICAN exam. This is particularly useful especially with the rate of unemployment in the country. They (the graduate) believe getting the ICAN qualification will enhance their employability. This is also TRUE because most job vacancies today require the qualification. The road to getting this qualification is not an easy one I must tell you but following some secrets that I'll be sharing here is going to make the process less tedious and the qualification quicker to obtain. Before I go on with the secrets, you must have at the back of your mind that the purpose of the exam is not just to land you your dream job but also to make you a thoroughly breed professional. The ICAN PE1 exam is the first stage to write as an accounting graduate from an ICAN accredited institution and this stage comprises of four subjects, including Financial Accounting (FA), Management Accounting (MA), Advance...
JaMeAn thinks this will be useful for her and she appreciates it
ReplyDeleteThe new syllabus is out now. check ican website for details.
ReplyDeletekunle
please when or where are we getting the study pack for the new syllabus for the application level? Olu
ReplyDeleteThe New Professional Examinations Syllabus will be launched in May, 2014.
ReplyDeleteThe entire membership, students, tuition centres, tertiary institutions and general public are invited.
See you there!
The details are:
Venue: AGIP Hall, MUSON Centre, Onikan, Lagos
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon
Source: Punch Newspaper of today May 15, 2014
Good morning.
well said
ReplyDeleteHow can I get the new ICAN study Pack for Application level and Professional level. Will be appreciative if u can contact me through my E-mail address: erhiakporeh@yahoo.com. Look forward to read ur response, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHow can I get the new ICAN study Pack for Application level and Professional level. Will be appreciative if u can contact me through my E-mail address: ndpromasidor@yahoo.com or nudegbunam@gmail.com. Look forward to read ur response, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHow can I get the new ICAN study Pack for Application level and Professional level. Will be appreciative if u can contact me through my E-mail address: ndpromasidor@yahoo.com or nudegbunam@gmail.com. Look forward to read ur response, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHow can I get the new ICAN study Pack for Application level and Professional level.I will be appreciate anyone who can contact me through my E-mail address: saheed4eversuccess@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletePlease kindly dowload ICAN studypack for Mgt, Gov and ethics for my study against Nov. 2014 exam. sundayok@mtnnigeria.net
ReplyDeleteSunny. Ok
Goodday, how can i get the new syllables for Nov diet and the study pack, your kind response please.
ReplyDeletehow can i get ICAN study pack of the new syllabus 2014
ReplyDelete